Misiu Beauty Jade Roller and Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
What it is
Jade Roller is a professional-grade and dual-ended roller which harnesses the natural power of ice-cold temps to visibly depuff, tighten, and flush out toxins.
Gua Sha A facial massage tool that enhances beauty rituals by promoting the lifting and smoothing of the skin, leaving the facelifted and radiant after use.
What Else You Need to Know
The Jade roller is made of 100% natural jade stone. The big roller is ideal for the neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead while the smaller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The roller is known to help increase micro-circulation and collagen production and flush out toxins for a clearer, sculpted more radiant appearance. Daily rolling visibly constricts pores, extracts impurities, slows oil production, and fades lines.
The Gua Sha scraping tool is great for use on your body. It relieves facial and jaw tension promotes a brighter complexion, and visibly lifts and contours the face. It is a stone with balancing properties that retain its coolness for long periods of time, it has calming properties, and aids in meditation, reflection, and self-love. The shape of the lifting facial tool is designed to allow for a comfortable grip during use.
If you want to know more
Each one is not the same in color, jade pattern, thickness, it is normal. As this item are carved processed by natural stone.
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- reduce dark under eyes
How to use
Misiu Beauty Jade Roller:
1. Cleanse face, pat dry, and then apply your favorite serums, oils, and eye cream.
2. Remove the Misiu Beauty Jade Roller from the fridge or freezer. (Allow the roller to sit for five minutes out of the freezer before use.)
3. Using the wider roller, start at the center of the face and roll outwards with long strokes towards the lymphatic drainage points near your ears and down towards your heart.
4. Replicate the outward motion on the forehead and chin areas to visibly rejuvenate the skin, tighten pores, and enhance skincare absorption.
5. Wide roller may also be used on the temples, back of neck, shoulders, arms, and legs as desired to help soothe and relieve minor discomforts.
6. Use the narrow roller to target hard-to-reach areas such as under and above the eyes up to the brow bone, between the brows, and down the sides of the nose.
7. Use AM and PM.
Misiu Beauty Gua Sha:
1. Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
2. Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
3. Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
4. Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5. For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
We offer a flat rate shipping of $8.99 on all orders below $75; Any order above $75 will be eligible for FREE SHIPPING!
Due to Covid, shipping times have been taking longer than usual. All of our orders will have tracking information provided within 2-3 business days.
Misiu Beauty appreciates your patience, if you have any questions feel free to contact us using the contact form. This can be found at the bottom of the webpage.